Written by Administrator
Thursday, 13 June 2013 17:09
BRDST or Balai Rekayasa Disain dan Sistem Teknologi, popularly known as Engineering Center, is a technical unit under the coordination of Deputy Chairman of BPPT for Information, Energy, and Material Technology (TIEM). Our main tasks deal with research, development, engineering, and operation of energy technology (fuels, power plants, etc).
The center was initially an engineer group and established in 1993 to conduct engineering works mainly in the field of power plants.
In the middle of 1995 the group changed its name to Pusat Rekayasa Rancang Bangun-BPPT (PRRB) with an initial activity in engineering design of Nuclear Power Plant AP600 for Westinghouse Electric Corporation, USA in the scope of turbine building, which has been a continuous cooperation up to now.
Center of excellence in the field of engineering design and system technology with emphasis on partnerships.
- Applying the engineering design and system technologies to enhance industrial competitiveness.
- Providing service for public & government institutions as well as industries in the field of engineering design and system technology.
- Process design and development
- Research on energy and biofuel (biodiesel) field
- Laboratory analysis for biofuels
- Assessment of engineering desgn in power plant industry, process energy, oil & gas industry, and renewable energy projects
- Promotion, advocating and dissemination
Last Updated ( Monday, 25 November 2013 16:00 )